Today was a good day. I didn’t really do anything today in class. In class today we did 20 questions today on the book fences we read. Today was a really cool and quick day. That’s why today was good.
Today was great. My teacher wasn’t here today so we went to another teacher class. All we had to do was do any missing work. I didn’t have any missing work so I was just chilling. That’s why today was great.
Today class was good. We had to take a test and the test was kind of easy. I made a decent grade on the test. I still wish I did better but I’m cool with what I got. It easy overall though and I liked it.
Hey my name is Quandarius Sypho, and I’m 16 years old. I play football for the school. I expect to pass all 8 classes this year so that I don’t have to have 4 classes next year. I take all AP classes this year so I can get a lot of credits to graduate. My favorite subject is Math and I can’t stand writing.
Comments
Post a Comment