Today class was fun. We read a story called fences. I really liked it. It was really funny from the start. I also like the fact that we able to read it the way we want to. I can’t wait to start Act 2.
Today was great. My teacher wasn’t here today so we went to another teacher class. All we had to do was do any missing work. I didn’t have any missing work so I was just chilling. That’s why today was great.
Today class was good. We had to take a test and the test was kind of easy. I made a decent grade on the test. I still wish I did better but I’m cool with what I got. It easy overall though and I liked it.
Hey my name is Quandarius Sypho, and I’m 16 years old. I play football for the school. I expect to pass all 8 classes this year so that I don’t have to have 4 classes next year. I take all AP classes this year so I can get a lot of credits to graduate. My favorite subject is Math and I can’t stand writing.
Comments
Post a Comment